Are you still trying to decide if you want to attend the Family Medicine Celebration, Saturday-Sunday, August 18-19?
We can help—the answer is yes!
Watch the video to see what to expect this year!
- Connect with colleagues from around the state.
- Earn high-quality continuing medical education on topics such as combating physician burnout, social determinants of health, providing culturally humble care to the LGBTQ community, and the rollout of Ohio’s Medical Marijuana program.
- Participate in the Joy Restored Rewards activity by spending your earned Leaders Loot.
- Celebrate award-winning physicians at the Academy Awards Dinner.
- Complete an American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self-assessment on pain management.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Siegrist or call 800.742.7327.
Cheers to 70 Years!
The OAFP is celebrating its 70th anniversary. Help make sure the specialty of family medicine continues to thrive for another 70 years by making a $70 tax-deductible contribution to the OAFP Foundation!