We always say that cultivating student career choice in the specialty of family medicine “will take all of us,” and our Partner community is living proof. They come from all over Ohio and include managed care plans, community leaders, health care facilities, and others who embody the spirit of generosity and the importance of building a thriving family medicine workforce for Ohio.
- Fulton County Health Center
- Fulton County Health Center Medical Staff
- Molina Healthcare
- Parkview Physicians Group
- Paramount Advantage
About Corporate Partnership
Your company’s corporate partnership means that you support Foundation programs. The Foundation is the only charitable organization in Ohio that exists to improve and increase access to quality health care by investing in the specialty of family medicine. Family physicians provide comprehensive, continuing care to all members of a family thus contributing substantially to a healthier quality of life and valuable health care cost containment measures. Your company’s support of the Foundation is vital to creating a healthier Ohio for all citizens.
The Foundation is a charitable, public foundation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. The Foundation’s federal identification number is 31-1191776.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Print recognition in the OAFP quarterly magazine, The Ohio Family Physician (print and digital circulation is more than 4,900)
- Discounted advertising rates in The Ohio Family Physician
- Recognition in the OAFP weekly e-newsletter, the Weekly Family Medicine Update (circulation more than 4,200)
- Recognition on the Foundation’s website
- Recognition for your support of the Foundation at the annual OAFP Annual Meeting each August.
Corporate Partner Giving Levels
Corporate Partners support the Foundation annually at one of the following levels and may be entitled to additional benefits as listed:
Annual Membership Dues: $5,000 and above
Additional benefits include displaying your linked corporate logo and a short company description on the Foundation’s website.
Annual Membership Dues: $2,500 – $4,999
Additional benefits include displaying your linked corporate logo on the Foundation’s website.
Annual Membership Dues: $1,000 – $2,499
Additional benefit includes your organization’s name linked on the Foundation’s website.
Annual Membership Dues: $500 – $999
If you have questions regarding Corporate Partnership, please contact Director of Foundation & Strategic Programs Kaitlin McGuffie or call 800.742.7327.