The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians strives to foster continuous improvement in the quality of patient care and the practice of family medicine.
- Chief Resident Workshop
- CME Roadshow & KSA – Canton
- CME Roadshow & KSA – Findlay
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Improvement Team Training Day
- E-Cigaretts & Vaping: What Family Physicians Should Know Webinar
- Family Medicine Celebration
- Family Medicine Workshop
- Limiting Implicit Bias Training
- Ohio-Only Reception at AAFP National Conference
- Virtual Knowledge Self-Assessment Group Study
- Wellness Wednesdays Interactive Webinar Series
For a listing of when these events and CME opportunities occur, please visit the Calendar of Events and CME page.