(The OAFP’s annual meeting; formerly known as the Members Assembly)
2019 Date and Location TBD
Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great! Whether your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), take part in engaging wellness activities, celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, this event is for you.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute CME sessions
- An American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self-assessment
- Inspiring annual awards program and American Academy of Family Physicians Degree of Fellow convocation
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
Application for live CME credit will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association. Determination of credit is pending.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information about Family Medicine Celebration, please contact Director of Events and Foundation Programs Kaitlin McGuffie or call 800.742.7327.