Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great! Whether your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, this event is for you.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute CME sessions
- An American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self assessment
- Inspiring annual awards program and American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Degree of Fellow convocation
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
Application for live CME credit will be filed with the AAFP and the American Osteopathic Association. Determination of credit is pending.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, please visit the Marketing Opportunities page, contact Lauren Heberling or call 614.914.5627.
For more information about Family Medicine Celebration, please contact Director of Education Erin Jech or call 800.742.7327.
- Air Force Health Professions
- Horizon Pharma
- Muskingum Valley Health Centers
- Ohio End of Life Options
- Ohio Physicians Health Program
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Path Group
- Reproductive Health Access Project
- Rx2Live – Ohio
- State Medical Board of Ohio
- Summa Health
- University of Cincinnati – Virtual Reality Simulation
- U.S. Army Medical Recruiting Office