August 7-9, 2020
Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel
Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great! Whether your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, this event is for you.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute CME sessions
- An American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self assessment
- Inspiring annual awards program and American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Degree of Fellow convocation
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
The OAFP has negotiated a group room rate a the Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, located at 409 Altair Parkway, Westerville, OH 43082, of $139 plus tax per night. Make your reservations online or by calling the hotel directly at 614.882.6800. When calling, be sure to tell the booking agent you are with the OAFP to receive the group rate. The group cut-off date for hotel reservations is Friday, July 17, 2020.
Application for live CME credit will be filed with the AAFP and the American Osteopathic Association. Determination of credit is pending.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information about Family Medicine Celebration, please contact Director of Education Erin Jech or call 800.742.7327.