(The OAFP’s annual meeting; formerly known as the Members Assembly)
August 2-4, 2019
The Grand Event Center
Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great! Whether your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), take part in engaging wellness activities, celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, this event is for you.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute CME sessions
- An American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self-assessment
- Inspiring annual awards program and American Academy of Family Physicians Degree of Fellow convocation
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
The OAFP has negotiated a group room rate at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus/OSU, located adjacent to The Grand Event Center, at 780 Yard St, Columbus, OH 43212, of $126 plus tax per night. Make your reservation online or by calling the hotel directly at 888.797.1886. When calling, be sure to ask the booking agent for the “OAFP 2019 group rate.” The group cut-off date for hotel reservations is Friday, July 12, 2019.
Application for live CME credit will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association. Determination of credit is pending.
Exhibiting and Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information about Family Medicine Celebration, please contact Director of Events and Foundation Programs Kaitlin McGuffie or call 800.742.7327.