2023 Date and Location TBD
The American Academy of Family Physicians’ (AAFP) National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students (National Conference) is designed for residents and medical students to advance their knowledge, make connections, and learn what’s on the horizon for family medicine. Attendees can attend educational sessions, hear from nationally renowned speakers, participate in procedures and workshops, advance policy at their respective congresses, connect with residency programs and future employers, and most important of all – grow their passion for family medicine!
National Conference will be held Thursday – Saturday, July 27-29, 2023. in Kansas City, MO.
Capatalizing on the AAFP’s high energy event, the OAFP Foundation will host an Ohio Reception for all students, residents, residency program representatives, and physicians registered to attend National Conference. Not only does the reception provide a venue for Ohio’s attendees to network and meet face-to-face, it also provides a setting for each attendee to get all of their questions answered about all things Ohio including involvement in the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians and residency programs across the state.
Thank you to the following residency programs and OAFP regional chapters for sponsoring the 2022 Ohio Reception at National Conference:
- Anderson Mercy Health, Family and Community Medicine, Residency Program
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Family Medicine Residency Program
- East Central Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Grant Family Medicine Residency Program – OhioHealth
- Kettering Health/Indu and Raj Soin Family Medicine Residency
- McLaren St. Luke’s Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- Memorial Health System Family Medicine Residency Program
- Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians
- Northwest Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- OSU Family Medicine Residency
- The Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati Family Medicine Residency
- UC West Chester Family Medicine Residency Program.
For more information about the reception or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Coordinator of Events and Foundation Programs Caitlin Laudeman or call 800.742.7327.