On Wednesday, May 10, the Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians (MVAFP) will host its 23rd annual continuing medical education (CME) program at Sinclair Community College Conference Center in Dayton, OH.
- Young Men’s Reproductive Health
- Disclosure of Medical Errors
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Watchman Device for Atrial Fibrillation
- Palliative Care Essentials
- Lipid Management
- Safety of Proton Pump Inhibitors and Update of Clostridium Difficile Treatment
- Skin Signs of Systemic Disease.
Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast followed by programming from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. The cost of the event is $100 for American Academy of Family Physicians physician members; $110 for non-member physicians; $60 for non-physicians (physician assistants and nurses); and FREE for medical students and family medicine residents.
For more information, please contact Cathy Magness or call 937.231.9853.
Register online today!
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.