The organizational meeting of the Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee was held on November 1 at 10 a.m.
- Curtis L. Passafume, Jr, RPh (Chair), practicing pharmacist and member of the SOBP
- Stephanie M. Abel, PharmD, practicing pharmacist
- James “Ted” Bibart, representing patients
- Tony E. Coder, Jr, representing persons involved in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction
- Michael G. Hirsch, representing agriculture
- Sheriff John Lenhart, representing local law enforcement
- Jason Kaseman, representing labor
- Martin McCarthy, Jr, representing caregivers
- Jerry W. Mitchell, Jr., practicing physician
- Nancy Walsh Mosca, CNP, practicing nurse
- Marcie Seidel, representing persons involved in mental health treatment
- Amol Soin, practicing physician and member of the SMBO
- Michael E. Stanek, representing employers
- Gary L. Wenk, engages in academic research.
Watch future editions of the Weekly Family Medicine Update and visit the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians’ website for updates.