Have you heard about the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians’ 2017 Quality (QI) Improvement Summit, set for Saturday, April 8, in Columbus, OH, and all of the valuable benefits you have the opportunity to reap by participating? If not, and you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please consider joining us!
- Do you need to complete an American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) Family Medicine Certification Performance Improvement Activity (formerly Part IV) by the end of the year?
- Could you use 25 continuing medical education (CME) credits from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) this year? Your team members can claim these too!
- Is your practice’s care team focused on any of our four clinical topic tracks at this year’s event: hypertension management, colorectal cancer screening rates, diabetes prevention and management, or breast and cervical cancer screenings?
- Could you and members of your care team use some uninterrupted time away from the office to talk through streamlining processes to positively impact patient care?
- Are you simply interested in quality improvement and making office protocols more efficient to create more time for patient interactions during the day?
A “yes” to any of the above questions indicates this event is for you! I understand you may have some questions first, and that’s ok. Send Kaitlin McGuffie an email or call the office anytime. We’d be happy to talk you through the process.
If you don’t have any questions and are ready to get started with registration today – claim your spot now as limited spots are available per topic and those spots are filling up fast.
We hope to see you at this year’s Event of the Year!