- Sixty-eight medical students in its Leroy A. Rodgers, MD, Preceptorship Program
- Two medical students who served as Ohio’s delegates to the American Academy of Family Physicians National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students (National Conference)
- Two residents who served as Ohio’s resident delegates to the National Conference
- More than 50 medical students, residents, and physicians that attended the Ohio-Only Reception at the National Conference
- Two medical students that attended the Family Medicine Education Consortium Northeast Region Meeting with Foundation funds.
The Foundation could not make this impact without the support of its generous donors. We look forward to continuing to give medical students and residents opportunities to explore family medicine with the goal of increasing the family medicine workforce in Ohio.
View the Foundation’s updated 2016 Foundation Donor Roll as well as a list of Memorial and In Honor Donations. Please contact Director of Events and Foundation Programs Kaitlin McGuffie if you believe you see an error.
All year-end statements for 2016 contributions have been emailed to donors that gave $250 or more to the Foundation. If you would like a statement for 2016 or would like to receive mailed statements in the future, please contact Mrs. McGuffie.
Thank you for a successful 2016; we look forward to another great year!