The Health Services Advisory Group will host the webinar Meaningful Use Audits: Focus on Success on Wednesday, August 10, from Noon-1 p.m.
This webinar will discuss how to prepare for both Medicare and Medicaid audits and file appeals. Frequent areas of concern for audits will also be discussed with recommended courses of action provided.
The presenter, Jim Tate, president of EMR Advocate Inc., is a nationally recognized expert on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ electronic health record incentives and Meaningful Use.
- Understand the audit process
- Identify who and why someone is audited
- Spread best practices for audit responses
- Explain the importance of the “book of evidence”
- Understand the process of filing an appeal.