It’s August, and at the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, that means is time for the Members Assembly!
We know you’re busy, so we’ve broken down what you need to accomplish to get ready.
Members Assembly To-Do List:
____ Register for the Members Assembly
- Make your reservation at the Columbus Marriot Northwest before the end of today to receive the group rate!
- Call 888.801.7133 or 614.791.1000
- Tell the booking agent you are with the OAFP to receive discounted rate.
- Enjoy use of a comfy, cushioned reclining chair
- Request your favorite snacks and beverages
- Earn bragging rights
- Support OAFP Foundation programs with the goal of increasing the family medicine workforce!
- Value-Based Payment Reform: MACRA Implementation
- Family Physician Well-Being, Resiliency, and Burnout
- Saturday’s sessions are worth 5.5 credits of CME – FREE to you as a member of the OAFP!
- -NEW this year: members can earn 8 credits of LIVE CME for participating in the hypertension knowledge self-assessment group study session on Sunday. ABFM fees apply.
We hope this helps you prepare for what is sure to be a fun and informative Members Assembly! Please let us know if you need any assistance. We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Members Assembly Saturday-Sunday, August 13-14!