The post of Natalie Hinchcliffe, DO, of Cleveland, was featured in a recent American Academy of Family Physicians blog post titled “Protect Transgender and Intersex Patients.”
In This Issue
- We Stand on the Shoulders of Giants
- Join Us for Course 1 of the Family Medicine Workshop!
- Four Tickets to A Cavs Game Up for Bid!
- PI Activities Approved for ABFM Continuing Certification Credit-20 Points
- Seeking Assistant/Associate Professor of Family and Community Medicine
- Today is #GivingTuesday; Choose to Support the Future of Family Medicine with a Year-End Donation to the OAFP Foundation!
- Learn How to Reframe Perspective and Harness the Power of Giving Others the Benefit of the Doubt
- OAFP Member from Cleveland Featured in Blog Post
- Current Primary Care Physician Workforce Initiatives of the OAFP and the OAFP Foundation Reviewed
- Residents: Apply for a Contract Review Scholarship
- OAFP Board Considers the Impact the DO and MD Accreditation Merger Will Have on Primary Care Physician Workforce
- Florence Landis to Celebrate 99th Birthday; OAFP Organizes Card Shower
- Ohio Primary Care Physician Workforce Collaborative Meets with OAFP Board
- HPIO Releases Ohio Addiction Policy Inventory and Scorecard: Overdose Reversal and Other Forms of Harm Reduction
- National Handwashing Awareness Week: December 2-8