Thanks to a generous donation from Ohio Academy of Family Physicians Past President Renee Markovich, MD, the Foundation is auctioning off four tickets to a Cleveland Cavaliers game!
Just in time for the holidays! Treat yourself, or surprise a friend or loved-one!
- Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Opponent: Dallas Mavericks
- Seats: Section 212, Row 11, Seats 1-4
- Value: $65 each.
The winning bidder will need to download the Flashseat app so that Dr. Markovich can transfer the tickets. It takes seconds and the app is free!
By participating in the auction, you are supporting the mission of the Foundation to cultivate student career choice in the specialty of family medicine.
- Scroll down to the Comments feature at the end of the article
- Complete the required fields (name and email address)
- Type the amount of your bid in the comments box
- Click submit comment.
The minimum beginning bid is $130 and the minimum raise is $10.
This auction will be quick so be sure to check back each day. The auction will close at Noon on Thursday, December 20.
To check the status of bidding, or to place additional bids, please revisit this page.
5 thoughts on “Four Tickets to A Cavs Game Up for Bid!”