Course 2 of the Family Medicine Workshop is a chance to learn about four clinical topics with colleagues from across the state. Whatever part of the state you’re from, be sure to claim your seat today!
- Lauri Nandyal, MD and David Brewer, RD, LD– Functional Medicine and Nutrition
- Hillary Mount, MD– Hospital Medicine
- Don Mack, MD– Geriatrics
- Andrew Muir, MD – Hepatitis C Treatment
- Ann Crickard, DO– Pediatrics
Whether you’re coming from near or far, the Workshop will be an exceptional experience for all. Still not convinced? Just see what your colleagues have to say:
“The workshops are stimulating and enjoyable because of both the clinical teaching and comradery. It is important for family physicians to know and learn from one another, stay up to date, and make meaningful relationships – and the workshops foster all of that. Also, I appreciate contributing to planning them.” – Eric Fryxell, MD – Columbus, OH.
- Clear Medical/Biofire
- Epilepsy Alliance Ohio
- HealthSource of Ohio
- Horizon Pharma
- MedOne Post – Acute Care
- Ohio Physicians Health Program
- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Preview Diagnostics
- Sickle Treatment and Outcomes Research in the Midwest – CCHMC
- Skylight Financial Group
- The Emily Program