On Wednesday, May 1, the Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians (MVAFP) will host its 25th Annual continuing medical education (CME) program at Sinclair Community College Conference Center in Dayton, OH.
- Community Precepting
- Finding Meaning in Medicine
- Osteoporosis Diagnosis/Treatment Update
- Oh My Aching Feet
- Addressing Opioid Use Disorder in Primary Care
- Best Medical Imaging Practices
- Head and Neck Malignancies
- Behavioral Issues in Cognitive Decline
- The Microbiome: Implications for Health.
Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast, followed by programming from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The cost of the event is $100 for American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) physician members; $110 for non-member physicians; $60 for non-physicians (physician assistants and nurses); and FREE for medical students and family medicine residents.
For more information please contact Cathy Magness or call 937.231.9853.
Register online today!
Application for CME credit has been filed with the AAFP. Determination of credit is pending.