By now you’ve hopefully seen promotions for the 2017 Quality Improvement Summit set for Saturday, April 8, at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. Maybe you received a brochure in the mail, or maybe you’ve read a few articles in this weekly e-newsletter. What questions are still lingering? What might be holding you back from participating?
You’re in luck as Kaitlin McGuffie is available to answer your questions and talk you through the entire process! Just contact her directly by calling 614.914.5629 and she will help you see that this program is a win-win for you and your care team—truly, you can’t lose!
- Do you need to complete an American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) Family Medicine Certification Performance Improvement Activity (formerly Part IV) by the end of the year?
- Could you use 25 continuing medical education (CME) credits from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) this year? Your team members can claim these too!
- Is your practice’s care team focused on any of our four clinical topic tracks at this year’s event: hypertension management, colorectal cancer screening rates, diabetes prevention and management, or breast and cervical cancer screenings?
- Could you and members of your care team use some uninterrupted time away from the office to talk through streamlining processes to positively impact patient care?
- Are you simply interested in quality improvement and making office protocols more efficient to create more time for patient interactions during the day?
We hope you answered yes to at least one question above and that you will join us on Saturday, April 8!