You have until Friday, September 29, to watch the Best Practices of Hypertension Management in Family Medicine webinar and earn 0.75 continuing medical education credits! When you watch the webinar, you will hear from three family physicians, from three very different practice settings, tell their stories about how they have improved hypertension control rates – one patient at a time.
- The importance of engaging a practice improvement strategy to impact population health
- Examples of how family medicine practices in different settings improved their care for patients diagnosed with hypertension
- How teams that work together toward a common goal can improve the quality of care provided to their patients
- What practices can do now to positively impact their practice in the future.
- Ted Wymsylo, MD, FAAFP – Medical Director, Ohio Association of Community Health Centers representing community health centers and federally qualified health centers
- Anna McMaster, MD – Henry County Family Physicians, representing small, group practices
- Laura Miller, MD – St. Elizabeth’s Family Health Center, representing residency programs.
If you have any questions, please contact Deputy Executive Vice President Kate Mahler, CAE, or call 800.742.7327.