We may be a little biased, but Ohio is a great state! It has vibrant, bustling cities; sprawling, rural counties; and best of all for students going into family medicine—over 30 excellent residency programs!
The OAFP Foundation would like to invite medical students interested in learning more about, and connecting with, Ohio’s family medicine residency programs to join us on Wednesday, September 1, at 7 p.m. for the Ohio Residency Program Meet and Greet.
- Hear from several Ohio residency programs to get an overview of the different types of programs the state offers
- Listen to a Q&A panel of current residents as they share their experiences researching residency programs, going through the Match, and becoming acquainted with residency life
- Connect with Ohio residency programs in a small group setting
- Receive a post-event email with each participating program’s contact information and residency materials.
- Adena Health System Family Medicine Residency
- Cleveland Clinic Family Medicine Residency Program at Lakewood Family Health Center
- Dublin Methodist Family Medicine Residency
- Firelands Regional Medical Center Family Medicine Residency
- Mercy Health – St. Rita’s Family Medicine Residency Program
- OhioHealth Doctors Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- OhioHealth Grant Family Medicine Residency
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
- Summa Health Akron Campus – Family Medicine Residency
- The Ohio State University Family Medicine Residency.
Programs are still registering to participate in this event, please check the OAFP website for an updated list. Is your residency program interested in participating? We’d be thrilled to have you! Please contact Caitlin Laudeman to learn more.
For an event schedule, registration, and additional resources, please visit the OAFP website.
Questions? Please contact Caitlin or call 800.742.7327.