Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great.
This year, we are creating a new and improved experience that every Ohio family physician won’t want to miss. Whether your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), take part in engaging wellness activities, celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, the 2018 Family Medicine Celebration (formerly known as the Members Assembly) is for you!
Mark your calendar and plan to attend the 2018 Family Medicine Celebration Saturday-Sunday, August 18-19, at The Grand Event Center in Columbus, OH. Registration will be available in the spring.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute wellness and health equity CME programs
- American Board of Family Medicine-approved Knowledge Self-Assessment
- Inspiring annual awards featuring the Family Physician of the Year and the Family Medicine Educator of the Year
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Member appreciation activities designed to recognize the contributions you make to the speciality – all while having fun
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians Commemorates 70 Years of Excellence
In 2018, the OAFP reached a tremendous milestone – 70 years of excellence. This anniversary is an opportunity to reflect on our rich history and see how far we have come for our patients, our communities, and our specialty. Today, family medicine plays a vital role in the health of current and future generations. A party fitting of this momentus occasion is planned during the Celebration—come turn the page on another history making event!
Registration fees are deeply discounted for OAFP members and include all meals, materials, and much more. (The actual cost of the program is $300 per member.)
- Physician Members: $75 per day
- Resident and Student Members: attend for free by applying for a scholarship!
Have questions about the Celebration? Contact Deputy Executive Vice President Kate Mahler, CAE, or call 800.742.7327.