Have you heard about the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians’ 2018 Quality Improvement (QI) Summit, set for Saturday, April 7, at the Hilton Columbus at Easton in Columbus, OH, and all of the valuable benefits you have the opportunity to reap by participating? If not, and you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please consider joining us!
- Do you need to complete an American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) Family Medicine Certification Performance Activity by the end of the year?
- Could you use 25 continuing medical education (CME) credits from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) this year? Your team members can claim these too!
- Is your practice’s care team focused on any of our three remaining clinical topic tracks at this year’s event: hypertension management (1 spot left), diabetes prevention and management (1 spot left), or breast and cervical cancer screenings (4 spots left)?
- Could you and members of your care team use some uninterrupted time away from the office to talk through streamlining processes to positively impact patient care?
- Are you simply interested in QI and making office protocols more efficient to create more time for patient interactions during the day?
A “yes” to any of the above questions indicates this event is for you! I understand you may have some questions first, and that’s ok. Send Kaitlin McGuffie an email or call the office anytime at 800.742.7327. We’d be happy to talk you through the process.
If you don’t have any questions and are ready to get started with registration today – claim your spot now as limited spots are filling up fast and the registration deadline is Friday, March 23. *If you are not sure of which team members will join you, that’s ok. Register yourself to claim a spot and you can add those additional team members by Friday, March 30.
We hope to see you at this year’s QI Summit!