In a single day, May 7, the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy (SOBP) issued eight separate requests for comments on the following sets of rules that it has currently filed with the Common Sense Initiative.
Pursuant to the requirements of Executive Order 2011-01K and Senate Bill 2 of the 129th General Assembly, state agencies, including the SOBP, are required to draft rules in collaboration with stakeholders, assess and justify any adverse impact on the business community, and provide an opportunity for the affected public to provide input on the following rules:
- Veterinary Clinics
- Pain Management Clinics
- Oxygen, Nitrous, Medical Gases and Dialysis Solution
- Opioid Treatment Programs
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Nonresident Terminal Distributors of Dangerous Drugs
- First Aid Departments
- Clinics and Prescriber Offices
- Animal Shelters
- Pharmacy Interns and Technicians
- Outpatient Pharmacies.