- Colorectal Cancer Screening Improvement (CRC)
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Detection and Prevention
Ten practice teams per track will be selected on a first come, first served basis.
Secure your spot today! Registration deadline is Friday, June 3.
Participants will gain insight into their designated, cancer-focused QI topic, learn the benefits of a team-based approach to care, and understand the importance of setting an office protocol that supports practice improvement. Expert speakers will cover topics such as the importance of QI and its impact on enhanced patient care, showcase key points of the CRC and breast and cervical cancer topics, and illustrate how streamlining office procedures can make a positive impact on health outcomes as well as an improved work environment.
- Provide staff time and resources for designated team members to participate in the team training day on Saturday, June 18
- Utilize the CRC Screening Improvement Module or the Breast & Cervical Cancer QI Module to enter chart data, select a pathway of intervention, and re-enter data after three months of protocol intervention.
- A $300 travel stipend for practice teams to attend the team training day on Saturday, June 18
- Free registration for up to four total members of each care team to participate in the training session
- Resource materials to guide practices through all phases of the program including guidance through the modules
- American Board of Family Medicine’s Maintenance of Certification for Family Physicians Part IV credit and 20 American Academy of Family Physicians’ Performance Improvement in Practice credits for physicians after completion of either module.
This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4.00 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
If you have questions regarding this program, please contact Director of Events and Foundation Programs Kaitlin Smith or call 800.742.7327.
This program is supported by a grant provided by the American Cancer Society East Central Division and the Ohio Department of Health.