The Primary Care Workforce team at the Ohio Association of Health Community Health Centers (OACHC) will host two preceptor development trainings in 2018.
This training is for preceptors who will be in direct connection with Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) as part of the Ohio Primary Care Workforce Initiative. Preceptors will learn how to provide high-quality, positive educational experiences for students, as well as best ways to incorporate students in a meaningful way into the patient care activities.
- Preceptors understand teaching objectives for student rotations
- Provide high-quality, positive educational experiences for students in FQHCs
- Learn how to work with interprofessional learners during simultaneous rotations in your health center
- Learn how to best incorporate students in a meaningful way into the patient care activities of your FQHC
- Enhance the teaching skills of FQHC preceptors
- Engage your entire health center staff in the student teaching efforts of your FQHC.