Join the Ohio Health Information Partnership (OHIP) on Tuesday, January 12, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. for a free webinar discussion with the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the Ohio Medicaid EHR Incentive Program (MPIP) to answer your questions about Meaningful Use (MU) reporting changes for 2016 and Medicaid Attestations for 2015.
- What do I need to know about Ohio MU for 2016?
- What changes occur in Ohio MU reporting for 2016?
- How does the final MU rule change affect how I report public health measures?
- What should I be doing now to prepare for Meaningful Use?
Brian Fowler, chief of public health informatics for ODH and the ODH public health reporting team will discuss changes in policy for public health reporting in 2016.
Emma Esmont, manager, and Kristin Coughlin, from the MPIP will discuss the Medicaid attestation process for MU 2015 attestation.
In order for both ODH and Medicaid to address your specific questions, please provide them via email to Cathy Rich no later than Noon on Thursday, January 7.
- You MUST pre-register to receive the information to join the webinar
- Audio will only be available through the mobile device you log on with (laptop, desktop w/speakers, cell phone, etc.). There will be no call in phone number for the audio.