The Center for Innovation in Family and Community Health, with support from the Family Medicine Education Consortium, will hold the Ohio Direct Primary Care (DPC) “Unsummit” VI on Saturday, February 24, in Dublin, OH.
- DPC 101 & 201
- The Expanding DPC Community
- DPC Start-Up Experiences
- Business Processes
- Student/Resident Issues/Perspectives
- Website Tour of DPC
- Maturing DPC Practices Physician Panel
- Ohio Hospitals and DPC: New Options
- Technology in DPC: Benefits and Harms
- Tow Hall
For more information and to register, please view the agenda and registration form.