During the Academy Awards Dinner August 13 at Columbus Marriott Northwest in Dublin, OH, the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians paid tribute to the following Ohio family physicians that have been part of the medical profession for 50 years:
- Sally Abbott, MD, FAAFP, Springfield, OH
- George Barton, MD, FAAFP, Latrobe, PA
- Edwin Bath, MD, FAAFP, Wilmington, OH
- Roy Bontrager, MD, Logan, OH
- Virgil Carrico, MD, FAAFP, Past President, Bryan, OH
- Charles Chang, MD, FAAFP, Wheelersburg, OH
- Edwin Davis, MD, Fostoria, OH
- John Evans, MD, FAAFP, Hamilton, OH
- Richard Hoback, MD, FAAFP, Indianapolis, IN
- James Key, MD, Lancaster, OH
- Kathe Mueller, MD, FAAFP, Columbus
- Carl Robson, MD, Cleveland, OH
Each honoree was presented with a specially commissioned, commemorative pin.
Congratulation and thank you for your dedication to family medicine!