The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Friend of Family Medicine Award.
- Ohio elected official
- Member of Ohio media (individual or organization) including print and broadcast reporters, hosts, editors, and publishers
- Freelance writers who have published in Ohio newspapers or magazines
- Community individuals who have had an important impact on family medicine issues in Ohio.
- Complete the Friend of Family Medicine award nomination form. A recommendation letter (two-page maximum) may also be included.
- (Members of the media) Include a copy of any articles, broadcasts (date and title of story that aired is sufficient), or other examples of work that exhibit the nominee’s support of family medicine.
- (Elected officials and community individuals) Include a letter of recommendation (two page maximum) and any examples of work that exhibit the nominee’s support of family medicine.
Any work, articles, or broadcasts that represent a nominee’s support of family medicine must have been completed between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
OAFP Awards Selection Workgroup
Attn: Communications Manager Morgan Pelt
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
4075 North High St.
Columbus, OH 43214-3296
The 2018 Friend of Family Medicine will be recognized on Saturday, August 18, during the OAFP Academy Awards Dinner, which is part of the annual Family Medicine Celebration held at The Grand Event Center in Columbus, OH.