- Ohio elected official
- Member of Ohio media (individual or organization) including print and broadcast reporters, hosts, editors, and publishers
- Freelance writers who have published in Ohio newspapers or magazines
- Community individuals who have had an important impact on family medicine issues in Ohio.
- Complete the Friend of Family Medicine award nomination form. A recommendation letter (two-page maximum) may also be included.
- (Members of the media) Include a copy of any articles, broadcasts (date and title of story that aired is sufficient), or other examples of work that exhibit the nominee’s support of family medicine.
- (Elected officials and community individuals) Include a letter of recommendation (two page maximum) and any examples of work that exhibit the nominee’s support of family medicine.
Any work, articles, or broadcasts that represent a nominee’s support of family medicine must have been completed between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
OAFP Awards Selection Workgroup
Attn: Director of Communications Megan Smith
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
4075 North High St.
Columbus, OH 43214-3296
The 2016 Friend of Family Medicine will be recognized during OAFP’s Academy Awards Dinner on Saturday, August 13, at Columbus Marriott Northwest in Dublin, OH.