Continuing the strong tradition of excellent Family medicine residency programs, OhioHealth is proud to announce that the Dublin Methodist Family Medicine Residency Program will be accepting their first class in July 2018.
This program will offer innovative training, a strong outpatient focus, and will concentrate on the preparation of physician leaders for the future of family medicine.
- Continuity in a suburban setting
- Daily patient contact in the family medicine practice site
- Practice in a model patient-centered medical home
- Partnerships with community-based preceptors, urgent cares, and emergency services all located within minutes of the hospital and the family medicine practice site
- The opportunity to tailor elective time to each resident’s interests including community health, faculty and leadership development, hospice and palliative medicine, sports medicine, urgent/emergent care, and quality and safety.
Eligible applicants are invited to apply via the Electronic Residency Application Service in September 2017 to join the inaugural class beginning in July 2018.
For more information about this residency program, please email DublinFamilyMedicine@OhioHealth.com.