On Wednesday, May 4, the Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians (MVAFP) will host its 26th Annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program at Sinclair Community College Conference Center in Dayton, OH.
- Fraility in the geriatric population
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Update on infectious disease/immunization
- Artificial intelligence in the electronic medical record
- USPSTF cancer screening update
- Joint replacement update
- Myths of office medical management
- Shoulder injuries.
Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast, followed by programming from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The cost of the event is $125 for American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) physician members ($100 for retired members); $175 for non-member physicians; $75 for non-physicians (physician assistants and nurses); and FREE for medical students and family medicine residents.
Register online today!
The AAFP has reviewed 26th Annual Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians CME Program and deemed it acceptable for up to 7 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.