On Wednesday, April 13, the Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians (MVAFP) will host its 22nd annual continuing medical education (CME) program at Moraine Country Club in Kettering, OH.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Update
- Top 10 Updates that Impact Practice
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Thyroid Nodule
- Pain Management/OARRS Rules Update
- Updates on Well Woman Exams, Abnormal Cytology, and Gardasil
- Myths About Dying: Keys for Successful End of Life Care
- Splints and Braces
Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast followed by programming from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. The cost of the event is $100 for AAFP physician members; $110 for non-member physicians; $60 for non-physicians (physician assistants and nurses); and FREE for medical students and family medicine residents.