On Wednesday, April 13, the Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians (MVAFP) will host its 22nd annual continuing medical education (CME) program at Moraine Country Club in Kettering, OH.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Update
- Top 10 Updates that Impact Practice
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Thyroid Nodule
- Pain Management/OARRS Rules Update
- Updates on Well Woman Exams, Abnormal Cytology, and Gardasil
- Myths About Dying: Keys for Successful End-of-Life Care
- Splints and Braces.
Registration will open at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast followed by programming from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. The cost of the event is $100 for AAFP physician members; $110 for non-member physicians; $60 for non-physicians (physician assistants and nurses); and FREE for medical students and family medicine residents.
This Live activity, Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians 22nd Annual CME Program, with a beginning date of 4/13/2016, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.5 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.