The State Medical Board of Ohio (SMBO) has filed proposed rules concerning “Termination of Physician-Patient Relationship” and “Medication-Assisted Treatment” with the Common Sense Initiative (CSI) Office. The proposals are available for your comment.
At this time, public comment is being sought on the proposed actions for the rules listed below.
- 4731-27-01: Definitions
- 4731-27-02: Dismissing a patient from a medical practice
- 4731-27-03: Notice of termination of physician employment or physician leaving a practice, selling a practice, or retiring from practice.
- 4730-4-01: Definitions (Physician Assistants)
- 4730-4-03: Office based treatment for opioid addiction (Physician Assistants)
- 4730-4-04: Medication assisted treatment using naltrexone (Physician Assistants)
- 4731-33-01: Definitions
- 4731-33-02: Office based treatment for opioid addiction
- 4731-33-04: Medication assisted treatment using naltrexone
- 4731-11-12: Office based opioid treatment