The Ohio Department of Medicaid is postponing the Provider Network Management (PNM) and Centralized Credentialing Phase 1 go-live – originally scheduled for Monday, July 26. Medicaid is committed to ensuring that the PNM and Centralized Credentialing functionality will support its goal to reduce the administrative burden on providers, allowing you to spend more time providing quality care to Ohio Medicaid members.
In This Issue
- Join Your Fellow Physicians for an In-Person Event in Findlay!
- How Are You Doing? OAFP Wants to Know!
- Register Today for a Practical Webinar on Advancing LGBTQ+ Health Equity
- 9th Annual Primary Care Update: Challenges in the Post Pandemic Landscape
- Trainings for Physicians on How to Treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- OAFP Releases Statement on the Medical Practitioners Conscience Clause
- Celebration of Life for Dr. Tennyson Williams
- Registration Open for OAFP Annual Membership Meeting
- Ohio Schools and Colleges Can’t Require Vaccines with Emergency Use Authorization
- Members-Only E/M Guidelines Webinar Recording Now Online
- Join the Family Medicine Party!
- Physicians have until September 30 for CARES Act Reporting
- Quilt Raffle Tickets Now Available!
- All State of Ohio Emergency Health Orders Rescinded as of June 18
- Medicaid Delays Provider Network Management/Centralized Credentialing Go-Live
- Monkeypox Confirmed in U.S. – Assess Travel History in Patients with Febrile Prodrome
- Recording of Challenging Race-Based Medicine Webinar Available to OAFP Members
- Congenital Syphilis Cases Continue to Rise
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *