The 2017 Members Assembly is almost here! The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians leadership and staff have prepared an informative and refreshing annual meeting for you taking place Saturday-Sunday, August 12-13, at the Columbus Marriott Northwest.
You haven’t registered?! That’s okay, register now! Trust us when we say you don’t want to miss all the life-long learning and fun that’s in store.
- A burnout proof live workshop to help lower stress, build life balance, and a more ideal practice with Dike Drummond, MD, CEO and Founder The Happy MD.
- An interactive social activity with snacks and surprises to bring out the fun-loving competitor in each of us.
- Ohio’s medical marijuana program panel will enlighten attendees on the complications and intricacies of implementing such a program when federal law prohibits the prescribing, purchase, or sale of marijuana.
- The Academy Awards Dinner is a night of celebration! Help us congratulate those being honored as the OAFP Family Physician of the Year, Family Medicine Educator of the Year, Friend of Family Medicine, OAFP Foundation Physician Mentorship Award recipient, new Academy leadership, and more!
- On Sunday morning, earn more continuing medical education credits by participating in an American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self-assessment group study on Diabetes.
Let us know you’re coming—register today!