Did you miss the Best Practices of Hypertension Management in Family Medicine webinar held in September 2016? If you did, not to worry, it’s archived on the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians’ website until the end of September!
Watch the 45 minute webinar and claim your 0.75 continuing medical education credits today! When you watch the webinar, you will hear from three family physicians, from three very different practice settings, tell their stories about how they have improved hypertension control rates – one patient at a time.
- The importance of engaging a practice improvement strategy to impact population health
- Examples of how family medicine practices in different settings improved their care for patients diagnosed with hypertension
- How teams that work together toward a common goal can improve the quality of care provided to their patients
- What practices can do now to positively impact their practice in the future.
- Ted Wymsylo, MD, FAAFP – Medical Director, Ohio Association of Community Health Centers representing community health centers and federally qualified health centers
- Anna McMaster, MD – Henry County Family Physicians, representing small, group practices
- Laura Miller, MD – St. Elizabeth’s Family Health Center, representing residency programs.
If you have any questions, please contact Deputy Executive Vice President Kate Mahler, CAE, or call 800.742.7327.