On September 23, Governor John Kasich announced his appointments to the Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee. Those appointments are as follows:
- Curtis L. Passafume, Jr., RPh, (Chair) of Hilliard, OH (Franklin County)
- Stephanie M. Abel, PharmD, of Dublin, OH (Franklin County)
- Tony E. Coder, Jr., of Mount Gilead, OH (Morrow County)
- Michael G. Hirsch of Chillicothe, OH (Ross County)
- Dr. Jerry W. Mitchell, Jr., of Powell, OH (Delaware County)
- Dr. Amol Soin of Xenia, OH (Greene County),
- Michael E. Stanek of Avon Lake, OH (Lorain County)
- Gary L. Wenk, PhD, of Columbus, OH (Franklin County).
Terms began September 23 and continue at the pleasure of the Governor.
2 thoughts on “Governor Makes Appointments to Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee”
Are any of these people physicians? After all, it the physicians to whom patient will come requesting rx’s for medical marijuana.
Thank you for your comment.
Drs. Mitchell and Soin are physicians and Dr. Soin is a member of the State Medical Board.