On September 23, Governor John Kasich announced his appointments to the Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee. Those appointments are as follows:
- Curtis L. Passafume, Jr., RPh, (Chair) of Hilliard, OH (Franklin County)
- Stephanie M. Abel, PharmD, of Dublin, OH (Franklin County)
- Tony E. Coder, Jr., of Mount Gilead, OH (Morrow County)
- Michael G. Hirsch of Chillicothe, OH (Ross County)
- Dr. Jerry W. Mitchell, Jr., of Powell, OH (Delaware County)
- Dr. Amol Soin of Xenia, OH (Greene County),
- Michael E. Stanek of Avon Lake, OH (Lorain County)
- Gary L. Wenk, PhD, of Columbus, OH (Franklin County).
Terms began September 23 and continue at the pleasure of the Governor.