Can you believe how quickly 2017 has flown by? We know we can’t! As September approaches, it means that there have already been seven Wellness Wednesdays webinar sessions this year, and only four left to go!
Have you taken advantage of this free member benefit?
- Mindfulness: Cultivating a Clearer Mind
- Meditation for Emotional Well-Being
- Setting Emotional Boundaries for Healthier Interactions
- Time Management Strategies for Busy Docs
- The Power of Vulnerability
- Combating Isolation Through Focused Socialization
- Therapeutic Benefits of Counseling.
Each of these recorded sessions provide insight into the important topics while our moderator, Nelson Heise, from the Ohio Physicians Health Program, offers valuable resources, tips, tricks, and videos for continued success. Each of his recommended resources and tools are also included on the webpage.
- The Virtues of Grittiness and Resiliency – Wednesday, September 20
- Creating Emotional Energy Through Physical Exercise – Wednesday, October 18
- You Are What You Eat – Wednesday, November 15
- Mastering the Art of Gratitude – Wednesday, December 13
All live webinar sessions are held over the typical lunch hour (12:15 – 1 p.m.).
Maybe it’s a quick pick-me-up or check-in with yourself that you need or you’re curious to learn more about different wellness topics. Whatever the reason, we hope the Wellness Wednesdays series will provide you with a much-needed break in your busy day!
Register today and join us over the next four months to end 2017 re-energized!
If you have any questions, please contact Deputy Executive Vice President Kate Mahler, CAE, or call 800.742.7327.