The State Medical Board has developed a frequently asked questions (FAQ) document in response to questions concerning new Ohio Administrative Code Rule 4731-11-12, which pertains to office-based treatment of opioid addiction using buprenorphine products. The FAQ is available on both the OAFP and State Medical Board websites.
In This Issue
- Join Us Later This Month For The Historic Ten State Conference!
- OAFP Foundation Board Welcomes Six New Trustee Members!
- Prevent Blindness Offers Health Care Providers Up-to-Date Information About Children’s Eye Health and Safety
- State Medical Board Officials Meet with OAFP Board
- Nominations Sought for 2015 Ohio Family Physician and Family Medicine Educator of the Year
- CMS to Host CCM Open Call February 18
- Work on Acute Pain Guidelines Continues
- Support the Foundation Straight From Your Computer!
- FAQ on Office-Based Treatment of Opioid Addiction Using Buprenorphine Products
- NEOAFP to Host SAM and Annual Dinner Meeting March 25
- Governor Kasich’s Budget Proposal to Significantly Increase Tobacco Taxes
- ACIP Recommends Routine PCV13 Immunization for Adults 65 and Older
- What is Prescription Drug Abuse?