The 53rd annual Family Medicine Workshop, held January 16-17 and January 30-31 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin, was attended by more than 100 family physicians each weekend!
Workshop attendees, representing a variety of Ohio counties, took part in the two-weekend case study conference and learned innovative techniques and clinical discoveries on topics ranging from ophthalmology to gastroenterology and orthopedics to ENT.
- Ophthalmology presented by Wesley Harnish, MD, from Eye Surgical & Medical Care in Westerville, OH
- Wound Care for the Family Physician presented by Teresa Carman, MD, from the University Hospital Case Medical Center in Cleveland
- Pediatrics presented by Ann Crickard, DO, from Hand in Hand Pediatrics in Dublin, OH
- Gastrointestinal presented by Michael Kreines, MD, from the Ohio GI and Liver Institute in Cincinnati
- Geriatrics presented by Peter DeGolia, MD, from McGregor PACE in Cleveland
- General Surgery presented by Bryan Ellis, DO, from the TriHealth Surgical Institute in Cincinnati
- Musculoskeletal presented by Richard Figler, MD, from the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland
- ENT presented by Evan Tobin, MD, from Ohio ENT & Allergy in Columbus, OH.
Each of the presenters represented the best in their field and their participation guided workshop participants toward continued excellence.
Program evaluations continue to state attendees’ enthusiasm for the workshop. They enjoy the opportunity to connect with colleagues and friends while appreciating the knowledge and experience offered by the speakers.
Plan to attend the 2017 Family Medicine Workshop and join this enthusiastic group of life-long learners. Discussion topics will include cardiovascular, dermatology, pharmacology, and infectious diseases, to name a few.
- Adena Health System
- Exact Sciences
- Gnome DX
- Hemousre Inc.
- Learn the Signs, Act Early
- Lutheran Health Network
- Main Street Pharmacy & Wellness Center
- New York Life
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Ohio Academy of Audiology
- Orthopedic ONE
- Paladina Health
- Parkview Health
- The Emily Program
A special thanks to our 2016 workshop sponsor Orthopedic ONE.
To view photos from both weekend courses, please visit the OAFP Facebook Page.