Join students and residents from across the world for the virtual American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students (National Conference) to be held Thursday – Saturday, July 30 – August 1.
- Eleven hours of live workshops and main stage sessions,
- Access to the recordings of workshops and sessions for 30 days after the event,
- A virtual Expo Hall with over 500 exhibitors,
- Networking opportunities to connect with fellow attendees.
- Residency Programs
- Practice Opportunities
- Fellowship Programs
- Advocacy Experts
- Medical Missions
- Medical Products and Services
- And more!
The AAFP is committed to providing a valuable opportunity for learning, networking, and interacting with exhibitors. The registration fee is being reduced to $130 for all attendees who register by Thursday, July 2; it increases to $155 on Wednesday, July 3. This is an ideal opportunity to connect with like-minded and passionate individuals who have one goal – becoming the best physician possible! An updated schedule can be found on the AAFP’s National Conference webpage. Register today!