The East Central Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (ECOAFP) invites you and your family to attend the “Great Day in May” on Saturday May 11, at the Pro Football Hall of Fame (The Hall).
Start your day with breakfast at 10 am followed by an ECOAFP business meeting till Noon. After the business meeting, all are welcome to spend the day exploring The Hall.
All members and their families will receive complimentary breakfast, free admission to The Hall, and a 20% discount at the Museum Store.
- A Welcome by Jim Johns, MD
- Family Physicians Preparing for a Happy Retirement by Greg Haban, MD
- An Update on the Family Medicine Pipeline and How We Can Help by John DiSabato, MD
- Ancillary Services in Family Medicine by Jon Seager, MD
- OAFP Update and Wrap Up by Stan Anderson, MD.
In addition, the ECOAFP is requesting nominations for president. Please email suggestions or bring them to the meeting for consideration.
Please R.S.V.P. to Donna Johns with the total attending by Wednesday, May 1.
We look forward to seeing you at this free event!