Paid Advertisement by Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
Come learn how to maximize the reimbursement and utilization of physician assistants (PAs) in your practice during the Ohio Association of Physician Assistants Reimbursement Seminar on Friday, February 19, at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, OH.
This half-day seminar will provide information on the four areas of utilization of PAs in your office including reimbursement and coverage rules related to Medicare, Medicaid, and private third party payers and information on the impact of the new PA laws in Ohio. The content of the seminar is particularly important for your billing personnel.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and the seminar starts at 8:30 a.m. Continental breakfast will be served and the seminar will end at 12:45 p.m. Registration is $85.00 per person.
- Reimbursement and coverage rules related to Medicare, Medicaid, and private third party payers
- Update on new laws governing PAs
- Credentialing and privileging
- Joint Commission requirements
- Medicare’s condition of participation regulations
- The training, certification, licensing, and privileging for PAs
- Measures necessary before a PA begins practice
- Four areas of utilization of PAs in your system
- Reporting structures of the PA to physicians and administrators.
Speakers for the seminar are Michael Powe, vice president of reimbursement and professional advocacy for the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and Josanne Pagel, executive director of PA Services from the Cleveland Clinic.