The following Ohio Academy of Family Physicians members have been appointed to serve on American Academy of Family Physicians commissions for terms commencing Thursday, December 15, 2016:
- Brian Bachelder, MD, AAFP Commission on Education (term ending Monday, December 14, 2020)
- Ryan Kauffman, MD, AAFP Commission on Continuing Professional Development (term ending Monday, December 14, 2020)
- Colette Willins, MD, member, AAFP delegation to the American Medical Association (AMA) (term ending Friday, December 14, 2018)
- Ann Spicer – chapter executive, AAFP Commission on Health of the Public (term ending Saturday, December 14, 2019).
These commission members will join Ohio members already serving in AAFP commission positions:
- Mike Sevilla, MD, member, AAFP Commission on Membership and Member Services; term ending 2017
- Mary Krebs, MD, member, AAFP Commission on Quality and Practice; term ending 2019
- Anna Askari, AAFP Delegate to AMA-Medical Student Section
- Valerie Good, MD, resident, AAFP Task Force on Tobacco Prevention and Control
- Kelsey Murray, student, Family Medicine Interest Group National Coordinator.
Congratulations to all!