How you report Medicare quality data this year affects how you’ll be paid in the future. The data collected in 2018 determines Medicare Part B payment in 2020. The American Academy of Family Physicians has all the information you need to help you navigate these important changes in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Download the 2018 MIPS Playbook, only available to AAFP members, and share it with your staff.
- Select the right reporting method for you
- Report on quality, improvement activities, and advancing care information
- Get the most from the performance categories in MIPS
- Build your final MIPS score.
- Access this Family Practice Management article and get a handle on the six things you need to know for the 2018 performance period.
- Learn about the changes implemented to help ease the burden for small practices.
Don’t forget! Engaging your staff will help prevent negative payment adjustments in 2020 and position your practice for positive adjustments.
Download the 2018 MIPS Playbook today and share it with your office team.