Each year at the National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students, the OAFP Foundation takes the opportunity to gather all the attendees from Ohio for a reception.
The Ohio-Only Reception is a time to reconnect with student and resident colleagues from around the state, learn about represented residency programs and how to get more involved with the OAFP. Of course, all of this happens over food.
This year’s reception took place in a private dining room in Cleaver & Cork located in the Power and Light District of Kansas City, Mo, where Ohio’s future family physicians discussed a variety of topics from the match to payment models and everything in between!
- Central Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Cleveland Clinic – Akron General Family Medicine Residency
- Grant Hospital Family Medicine Residency
- Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians
- The Ohio State University Department of Medicine