- Forty-four medical students in its Leroy A. Rodgers, MD, Preceptorship Program
- Two medical students who served as Ohio’s delegates to the American Academy of Family Physicians National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students (National Conference)
- Two residents who also served as Ohio’s resident delegates
- Over 60 medical students, residents, and physicians that attended the Ohio-Only Reception at National Conference
- Two medical students that attended the Family Medicine Education Consortium Northeast Region Meeting with Foundation funds.
Without the support of its generous donors, the Foundation could not have this impact. We look forward to doing this and more in 2016!
Visit the Foundation’s website for an updated 2015 Foundation Donor Roll as well as the Memorial and In Honor Donations. Please contact Director of Events & Foundation Programs Kaitlin Smith if you see any errors.
All year-end statements for 2015 contributions have been emailed to those donors that gave $250 or more to the Foundation. If you would like a statement for 2015 or would still like to receive mailed statements in the future, please contact Ms. Smith.
Thank you for a successful 2015! We look forward to another great year ahead.
Also, the first online auction of 2016 will kick off on Tuesday, March 1, and close on Thursday, March 31, at 5:00 p.m. The item up for bid is an X-Ray photo created by Dr. Tenny Williams. More information to come in next week’s Weekly Family Medicine Update.