August 14, 2020
(COLUMBUS, OH)—The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians installed its 2020-21 officers on August 9 during its virtual Annual Membership Meeting, held in lieu of the Family Medicine Celebration which was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- President Michael Sevilla, MD, Salem (44460)
- Immediate Past President Anna M. McMaster, MD, Liberty Center (43532)
- President-Elect Teresa W. Zryd, MD, Beavercreek (45440)
- Vice President Doug W. Harley, DO, Akron (44307)
- Treasurer Wayne A. Forde, MD, Solon (44139)
- Speaker Kathleen Meehan-de la Cruz, MD, Norwalk (44857)
- Vice Speaker Mary E. Krebs, MD, Xenia (45385).
The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is a statewide, professional association with more than 5,200 members, including practicing physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students. The scope of family medicine encompasses all ages, both sexes, and every disease entity. Family physicians provide comprehensive, continuing care to all members of the family. For more information, visit www.ohioafp.org.