August 12-13, 2017
Columbus Marriott Northwest
Each summer, Ohio’s “family” of family physicians reunites to connect, recharge, and reignite the passion that makes family medicine so great!
Weather your aim is to earn continuing medical education (CME), take part in policy setting discussions, celebrate a year of family medicine achievements, or simply to have fun, the Members Assembly is for you.
- Innovative and up-to-the-minute CME sessions
- Diabetes-focused American Board of Family Medicine knowledge self-assessment and clinical self-assessment
- Inspiring annual awards program and American Academy of Family Physicians Degree of Fellow convocation
- Personalized legislative update to keep you informed
- Plenty of opportunities to rekindle old friendships and build new connections.
Registration will open mid-June.
For more information about the Members Assembly, please contact Director of Events and Foundation Programs Kaitlin McGuffie or call 800.742.7327.
For more information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Coordinator of Events and Foundation Programs Paige Schortgen or call 800.742.7327.