The Ohio Family Physician (TOFP) is published quarterly in mid- March, June, September, and December in print and digital formats.
Typical subject matter includes features on clinical topics and other subjects that affect today’s family physicians including the patient-centered medical home, practice management and technology, and health care advocacy and legislation.
The magazine also serves as a vehicle for the Ohio Academy of Family Physicians to communicate with its members important dates, partnerships, conferences, opportunities, and other news.
The current circulation is more than 4,800. Subscribers include the entire OAFP membership, Ohio and national legislators, the American Academy of Family Physicians constituent chapter executives, Ohio medical associations, and Ohio medical libraries.
Non-member subscriptions are available for $30 a year for the print or digital format, or you can receive both formats for only $40 per year. To subscribe, please complete the subscription form and return it to the OAFP with payment.
The editorial team of TOFP welcomes contributions. If you have an idea for an article that might be of interest to readers, please consider submitting it for publication.
For information on advertising in TOFP, visit the Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities page.
- References for Core Content Review of Family Medicine “Perioperative Care of Patients with Diabetes” from The Ohio Family Physician Summer 2016
- References for “Direct Primary Care Returning Control to Patients and Physicians” from The Ohio Family Physician Summer 2016
- References for “Medicare Payment Reform Making Sense of MACRA” from The Ohio Family Physician Summer 2016
- References for Core Content Review of Family Medicine “Back Pain in Children and Bullying” from The Ohio Family Physician Spring 2016
- References for “School Based Health Centers a National and Local Model” from The Ohio Family Physician Spring 2016
- References for “Advancing School Health the Importance of School and Community Integration” from The Ohio Family Physician Spring 2016